Our members make our world go round.
Resident members live in the Lake Jeanette Master Development and pay dues to the Lake Jeanette Homeowners Association.
- Resident Family – Members with children living at home
- Resident Single/Couple – Single and Couple Members who do not have children living at home or whose children are over the age of 24 years.
- Resident Seniors – Age 62 and older
Non-Resident Members live outside the Lake Jeanette Master Development.
- Non-Resident Family – Members with children living at home
- Non-Resident Single/Couple – Single and Couple Members who do not have children living at home or whose children are over the age of 24 years.
- Non-Resident Seniors – Age 62 and older
Each year we run some early joining/renewal specials, our membership year starts on April 1st and runs through March31st but if you join and pay in full on or before January 31st you will receive 10 guest passes (a $50 value) or if you pay in full on or before February 28th you will receive 5 guest passes ( $25 value). We also enter all of our members who have paid in full by March 15th in a St Patrick's Day drawing where one membership will receive a refund of 50% of the Membership Dues paid for the year. (This does not include the Initiation Fee), please call: 336-601-3395 or email clubmanager@LJClub.com if you have questions or need more information.